- This event has passed.
Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner Delivery! November 11/23 8:00 – Noon
November 10, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We’ve heard your requests, and have prepared a wonderful vegan Thanksgiving feast for delivery!
We’re happy to bring you all of the kitschy holiday classics, veganized, so you can indulge in some great food nostalgia; enjoying the dishes you probably grew up eating. Also, it’s 100% gluten free by default.
This meal per person is an all inclusive $38, and there is a discount for 6 or more! That said, here’s the menu:
1) Provencal Herb-Crusted Mushroom, Walnut, and Black-Bean Loaf: This is a very umami-rich and tasty meat-loaf recipe that makes so many turkey or beef recipes seem boring. This is a wonderful main course for a feast, and has a hearty and comforting texture and flavor.
2) Mashed Potatoes with Black Garlic Gravy: Rich, creamy russet and butterball mashed potatoes that are well seasoned, and served with a side of our own vegan butter, as well as our rich Black Garlic Gravy, which we just featured at the FFAC Gala here in Chicago! We’ll go heavy on the mashed potatoes and gravy for you…
3) House-Made Cranberry Jelly: Most of us probably loved that ridiculously sweet cranberry jelly out of a can in our youth, in a big way, because it was so sweet, that it was like dessert you could have with your dinner! We’ll make ours with fresh cranberry and apple juice, and sweeten it up just enough to make it a little indulgent without being cloying. Pectin will help set it to jelly, and you can enjoy it to your hearts content knowing it’s organic fruit, but it’s still a little like eating an early dessert with your Thanksgiving feast.
4) Spinach Salad with Warm Caramelized Onion-Smoked Apple ‘Bacon’ Vinaigrette. We’ll provide fresh baby spinach, and a wonderfully rich and smoky onion and apple ‘bacon’ vinaigrette you can heat up, and then toss with the spinach before serving. The caramelized onions with smoked apples is a winner, and you still get to eat your greens.
5) Seared Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Chestnuts: Served with a sage, marjoram, and preserved lemon chimichurri sauce. Seared Brussels sprouts and chestnuts, served with an Argentinian-style steak sauce, only using classic holiday meal herbs in place of cilantro. Rich in bold herbs, garlic, olive oil, and dried chile.
All 5 of these dishes are an all-inclusive $38/person, and if you order for 6 or more, you either get a free pumpkin pie with whipping cream, or $20 your order. Delivery is already included!
6) House-Made Vegan Pumpkin Pie
We are going to sell our house-made pumpkin pies separately, by the pie.
Our house-made pumpkin pies feed 8 people (or 6 if you like a lot of pie :D), are made with all organic ingredients, and can be gluten-free if specified.
Each pie is $20, and we’re happy to deliver a can of Soyatoo whipped cream for an extra $5.
If you order for 6 or more people, the pie and the whip is all included.
If you are interested in having Fancy Plants Catering cook and deliver your Thanksgiving meal:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
1) How many sets you would like to order
2) If you’d like to order a pumpkin pie! Or whip to go with it.
3) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
4) Your address and phone number for delivery
… and we will get back to you shortly!
The meal is an even $38/person, a pumpkin pie is $20, and the whip is $5.
We hope to feed you soon, and Happy Holidays!
Chef, Fancy Plants Catering