- This event has passed.
Vegan Meal Pickup/Delivery: Tuesday February 27
February 27, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$75
We hope you had a great Valentines Day, and we are happy to announce that after a couple hiccups, we are restarting our delivery! I was looking for the right restaurant to partner with, and after reviewing a couple of them, Kitchen 17 seemed a good fit. We help some events to raise money for a big walk in refrigerator, and cleaned and reorganized the place to accommodate Fancy Plants Caterings delivery service! After a couple fits and starts, now we’re getting serious.
We’re offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you’re interested in Tuesday delivery, let us know by Sunday at 11 pm, and we’ll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We’ll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here’s the menu for this week:
1) Smoked Lentil Bolognese Lasagna: House made noodles, smoked lentils, our very own cashew mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
2) Mushroom Goulash with Housemade Spaetzle and Cashew Sour Cream: This is a very complex dish, as we are using 3 different fermented preparations for this one dish. We make a concentrated fermented pepper paste as well as a homemade sauerkraut to build flavor, and then the sour cultured cashew adds a creamy smoothness.
3) Hungarian-Style Cabbage Rolls: Sprouted Lentils, Pickled Shiitake Mushroom, Beet Sauerkraut, Cashew Crema, Dill.
4) Seared Brussels Sprouts: Served with Smoked Apple and Caramelized Onion Marmalade.
5) Potato Leek Soup: Served with a side of Cultured Cashew Crema.
6) Cannoli: Lemon-Almond Ricotta Filling, Chocolate Chips.
(If you’re gluten free, we’re happy to substitute with a decadent chocolate allspice mousse!)
7) Shredded Meltable Cashew Cheddar Cheese (1 pint): Looks eerily like Daiya, but with a great taste. You’ll probably use it up quickly!
If you are interested in this delivery,
Please email us at email@example.com and tell us:
1) How many sets you would like to order
2) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
3) If you would like to pick up your order at Kitchen 17, located at 3132 N. Broadway Ave. in Chicago during usual business hours (3:00 – 10:00) on either Tuesday or Wednesday,
If you are in the north side of Chicago, and are available for our Tuesday delivery between Noon and 3:00 pm, or 6:00 and 9:00 pm., leave your name, address, time, and phone number for delivery.
We will get back to you shortly!
The deadline for ordering is by 11:00 pm Sunday evening.
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!