- This event has passed.
Vegan Meal Delivery 10/16 & 10/18
October 16, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - October 18, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$75
For this Monday and Wednesday, we’re offering 3 entrees, 2 sides, dessert, a pantry staple, and couple recipes, all for $75. Every week has a gluten free option too! Just make the request when you order.
If you’re interested in the Monday delivery, make your request by the end of Saturday night.
If you’re interested in Wednesday delivery, make your request by the end of Monday night.
We’ll send you a confirmation email in short time!
We’ll tell you all the details you need to order at the very end of this email, but first, here’s the menu for this week:
1) Smoked Lentil Bolognese Lasagna: House made noodles, smoked lentils, our very own cashew mozzarella, tomato, and basil.
2) Chinese Ma Po Tofu with Green Beans, Scallions, and Rice: The classic Szechuan tofu dish. Very excellent for when the weather is getting a little bit colder. Like many Szechuan dishes there is a little bit of heat (I’ll go easy), but it’s balanced with the mild ‘numbing’ quality of Szechuan peppercorns.
3) Mushroom Goulash with Housemade Spaetzle and Cashew Sour Cream: This is a very complex dish, as we are using 3 different fermented preparations for this one dish. We make a concentrated fermented pepper paste as well as a homemade sauerkraut to build flavor, and then the sour cultured cashew adds a creamy smoothness.
4) Antipasti Salad: We’ll take many of the classic Italian antipasti ingredients, and present them in the form of a nice salad. Marinated cashew mozzarella, kalamata olives, pepperoncini, and smoked onion slices will be tossed with a nice oregano and red wine vinaigrette, ready for you to eat on its own or toss with fresh romaine or other salad greens
5) Salt + Pepper Roasted Cauliflower: Sweet and Spicy Chile Sauce. Another classic Chinese dish, but we’ll use cauliflower.
6) Almond Cake With Cherry Compote: We make a very rich and decadent almond cake, and this time we’ll pair it with a Door County cherry compote.
7) Shredded Meltable Cashew Cheddar Cheese (1 pint): Looks eerily like Daiya, but with a great taste. You’ll probably use it up quickly!
If you are interested in this delivery
Please email us at email@example.com and tell us:
1) Which date you would like delivery for
2) How many sets you would like to order
3) If you have any special dietary restrictions, and
4) Your address and phone number for delivery
… and we will get back to you shortly!
The entire set with delivery is an even $75, and we hope to feed you soon!